Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sooooo True!

Saw this cartoon and I wanted to raise my hand and say "Meeeee!! That's me!!"

Nolan makes fun of me because when Ella goes down for a nap, my ocd self kicks in and I actually run the stopwatch on my iphone so that I know how long she's been sleeping! Crazy, I know, but it helps me know how much time I have to get stuff done. Nap time is a precious commodity around these parts, gotta milk every second of it :) I'm sure I'm not the
only Mommy who feels this way...maybe the only one who sets a timer, but come on, you know you all do it in your heads anyway. I just prefer to make it easier on myself.

1 comment:

  1. I second that...SOOOOO TRUE!!! And while I dont' set a timer, I do make a mental note of time he went down so I do know how long he slept!

    ReplyDelete