Monday, July 12, 2010

In To EVERYTHING!

Have I mentioned that our daughter is into EVERYTHING she can get her hands on lately? I can't help but laugh as I watch her dig through my purse - man they start early :)

hmm would Mommy care if I got into this?


Think I'll just jump on in:

Busted! Leaving the scene of the crime:


She later headed over to the puppies' water bowl and had a big time playing in all the water!



Then she thought she should check out the cabinet where I keep the pots and pans:

Woooow


Whew! All in a day's work - it's hard to be 8 months old!

1 comment:

  1. I love love love the pictures! She is so stinkin' funny! Could you start blogging for my family since they have such a lousy mom that can't find the time! Love you Emi and so proud of you! You are an amazing mommy!

    ReplyDelete