Monday, November 14, 2011

Back in the game?



Well we all know by now that I'm not so great at keeping up with this blog. You see, I was the girl in college who couldn't study if my room wasn't clean, or the laundry wasn't done. Blogging is much more fun than studying, but you get the idea. As my house is never spotless and my laundry is never fully done, or put away for that matter, blogging just doesn't happen. Besides that, I am so behind in blogging - I never shared Ella's first birthday pictures, her first pumpkin patch experience, last year's Christmas photos, etc etc the list goes on - it pains me to just skip all of those precious memories and start blogging now. But seeing as how I will never catch up, I'm biting my lip and attempting to just jump back in and catch you up as I go. And since I know that my mom, sisters, and a few family members are pretty much the only people that read this - there's no pressure - they were there for the big moments. I just want to keep them up to date on all the little moments that keep us laughing around here. The main reason I even started this blog was not for anyone else, but me - selfish huh. I just wanted a way to keep track of so many precious memories as we lived them. Being that our lives are about to be doubly blessed with a second sweet daughter, I definitely want to try a lot harder to chronicle these moments - because we all know that a Mommy brain is not known for remembering!

So....here we go. My posts may be boring to some, but these are the little "boring" moments are exactly the kind that I treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment