Monday, November 15, 2010

Back at last!

Wow, it's been so long since I've updated that I almost forgot how to get to my blog- no good! So, once again, I have much to catch you up on. Life has been moving fast lately, way too fast. It goes against my OCD nature to be all out of order on my blogging but I must bite my lip and just blog what comes to mind...

Since my last post Ella has started talking and walking, we've had her first pumpkin patch experience...TWICE :), her first Halloween costume, her first birthday, and her first birthday bash. With much in between as well. I'm going to do my best to catch up over the next few weeks. But then again, Christmas in just around the corner. Which means I have a lot of shopping to do!

So...blogs to come soon :)

For now, here's a sneak peek at my birthday girl:

Goodness, I love this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment