Friday, September 11, 2009

Waaaay behind

So it's official - I'm a blog slacker! Soooo much has been going on - I promise I have had the best of intentions to update the blog...but you see where that has gotten me.

So here's a quick run down (probably all out of order):

-I've officially ballooned! The belly is out in full force (pics to come soon!)

-We've started going to the doctor every 2 weeks now and have a sonogram (FINALLY!) this next week, the 16th I believe

-I survived an all day trip to Canton - I think I surprised the girls!

-Work has officially gotten busy again and man are my feet and back NOT HAPPY about it. Had to abandoned the cute shoes and take up the crocs!

Flu season must've started early this year - for those of you who know or have witnessed my awesome fainting skills - did you know that I GIVE the flu shots at work?? Scary huh ;-) All joking aside, GOD IS GOOD because He has given me strength to do something that completely freaked me out to begin with. AND my customers say I'm pretty good at it :)

Speaking of work, I had my FIRST baby shower Friday Sept. 11th. It was fun stuff - pics to come as well!

-Ella's room is getting closer to being done, thanks to some hard working ladies and one awesome daddy!

-I've been blessed to have some very special girl time this summer - with mom and my sisters, my sweet cousin Talli, my old roomies from the college station days (Renae and Kristy).

-Nolan's family from Germany was here to visit for 2 weeks and we were able to spend a lot of time with them. PS please keep praying for this amazing, sweet family!!

-My AMAZING mother-in-law sewed the most beautiful curtains/drapes for our living room and wow did she do an awesome job!

-We got to travel to St. Louis for a wedding and stay in an incredible home / resort!

Ok that's all I can think of, more scattered thoughts later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment