Monday, May 18, 2009

Anniversary Vacation!!



So it's official - we're headed to LONDON for our 2 year anniversary!!! I am sooo excited!! We've been talking about taking a trip for awhile since I was able to schedule one of my vacation weeks during our anniversary. Once we found out I was pregnant...we got worried about traveling too far. But the doctor says we are good to go...that this is actually the best time to travel during pregnancy (the 2nd trimester). So - off we go! We're leaving Saturday May 30th and will come back on Friday June 5th.

So now we have to do some homework and figure out what we want to do/see while we're there. I also have no idea what kind of weather to expect so we need to figure that out so I can pack! Lots to do lots to do in just 12 days!



Anyone been to London?? Any suggestions on sites to see, places to eat, clothes to pack??

No comments:

Post a Comment